Monday 4 November 2013

Little Upstart!

Taz: It's been a while I know, but I've been left speechless. This little puppy is still here and from the way Mum speaks to him looks like he's going to stay, she has given him the compulsory nick name. His name is Slug!  She's been doing a lot of training with him and he's won a couple of classes and moved up a grade already. Show off!  Dylan's not scared of it anymore, they romp around the room together like a couple of idiots. Must admit though that I have to join in every now and again. It does look like such fun. I haven't been doing much running and jumping lately; at the moment it's all about Squid. Apparently he did very well at a show in the summer. We stayed in the Housey-thing-on-wheels for a week. It was great. I got to do lots of running and jumping and lots of playing with my friends, I would run in the field and sniff and sniff and sniff. I had to wee on lots of things as well......oh sorry back to Squid, he came 2nd in some competition and has to go somewhere and have another go.  I don't understand, if he was so good why does he have to have another go, and why is Mum doing so much training with him? he obviously isn't that good. Stupid Squid.

Dyl: We are doing lots of running and jumping at the moment and yippee there's always loads of chicken at the end of the dog walk. Mum says that I have been a very clever boy and that I qualified for a final - what ever that means. I had to have a medal put around my neck and had my photo taken. We have to go somewhere soon and run against lots of other dogs. Mum seems very nervous about it, I don't know why, I shall run as fast as I can and rush to the end of the dog walk for my chicken. hmmmmmmmmmm chicken xxxxxxxx. I like chicken. 

Marley:  Whoopie. I've landed on my feet here. Great food, great treats, and great fun. I am warm and dry, have a lovely comfy bed to sleep in and sometimes I am allowed on the chair with Mum or Dad for a cuddle. I have learnt loads especially how to run and jump things. Mum seems to like this a lot. She has taken me to a couple of different places where I had to go running and jumping and was really pleased with me when we finished.  Sometimes she has come back to the van with a red ribbon in her hands, stuck it under my nose and said look what you have done and then given me LOADS of chicken. Dylan sits in the crate next door glowering and drooling at me when I have his chicken - tee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment