Sunday 6 March 2011

New beginnings...............

Taz - 3 of my friends from club are coming to 'Training In The Ring' today. This is the first time they have ever done anything like this so I know their Mums will be nervous. But that's the problem........why don't Mum's act the same when we run somewhere different? Why do they scream and shout and wave their arms about in all directions? I know my Mum certainly acts different when she takes me to one of those showey things; she tells me to do things I've never heard of. I make a guess at what she means and hope I get it right but it would be a great help if Mum could be just the same as she is each week in training. Anyway back to my friends, Keelee, Izzy and Jess. I will be there to help them. I will sniff their bums as I always do and just be me (unlike our Mums). I hope they enjoy themselves and that their Mum's don't put too much pressure on them - it is meant to be fun after all!
I shall have fun, I always do when my Mum takes me out, and no matter what happens Mum is always pleased with me (although sometimes more than others). I shall run fast, make some attempt to clear the jumps and possibly stop on the contacts - if the fancy takes me -I shall play with my toy, have some chicken and have lots and lots of cuddles.-(that Morag lady will be there and she lurves me). My hair will be flying and as for my ears........well they will be a sight to behold. I have the most magnificent ears - I know; because my Mum told me so - 'ears to die for' she says. xx

PS: We are home now and that blasted Squiddy did it again. He won the agility and was in the side that won the fun team event at the end, however I was in the team that came second. Go me!!! xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment