Saturday 26 February 2011

Another good day in the office

Dyl - I got caught up in the weaves this morning and it made me a little slower than I would normally be - well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! - so I could only manage a 2nd place in the 'jumping', loosing out by 0.1 of a second. Mother excelled herself in the 'Agility'!!! She managed to forget which way we were supposed to go on a really simple course. If she doesn't pull her finger out soon I will have to trade her in for a new one. (I wouldn't change her really but this is what she says to me when I do things wrong; which of course is hardly ever) Anyway with the agility a non starter (due to Mum's incompetence) it mean't that I had to try really hard in the 'Fun jumping'. I pulled out all the stops for her and was trying to go really fast. Mum actually remembered which way to go and we won by 4 seconds. I really like it when we win because Mum is even more happy with me than she normally is. She gives me lots of chicken. Mmmmmm chicken, I love chicken....... and cheese....... and sausage.......infact anything that I can eat. Oh I'm dribbling now thinking about food so better sign off before I drool on the computer. x

Taz - Jumping was such good fun this morning. I went really really fast and knocked most of the jumps out of the way. Mum was laughing at me when we finished and so was the person who stands in the middle waving their arms about. I make them happy, I am a good boy! but if she will keep racing me, I have got to try to go faster to beat her to the finish. She was different this afternoon and didn't race me so I managed to keep most of the poles up. I am a good boy! Don't know what is going on with the weaves at the moment. Mum always used to tell me to go weave and I would, then when I was half way through she would call me back and tell me to do them again. I don't wait for her to call me back anymore and come out on my own, start them again and then do them all. I am a good boy! Now all of sudden when I come out and turn to go back to the start of them Mum is running on past me. What is she up to? Got to agree with Squid - she is a very strange woman. I am a good boy to love her so much! x

1 comment:

  1. I think you are brilliant Dyl, and your mum will soon learn your handling techniques, and Taz you do always make your mum laugh. I get things right if my mum is in the right place and tells me soon enough where we are meant to be going, but the blooming spanner is catching me up now. Have to keep trying tho, and the chicken and sausage is always there at the end. Love Lily xx

    ReplyDelete