Monday 9 May 2011

Where's My Shrekkie Monster?

Dyl - Well we've been doing lots of 'proper' agility over the past few weekends. Mum keeps appearing back at the housey-thing-on-wheels with rosettes and trophies - I really don't know what they're for but it seems to please her when she gets one. She always sticks it in my face and says 'look what you've been and done again!' Aparantly I've gone up a grade now; whatever that is. I'm wondering if it means I get more chicken at the end of the dog walk - there seems to be a distinct lack of it in these competitions. I think someone should tell the person who stands in the middle and waves their arms about that there's no chicken at the bottom of the dog walk.
Anyway- the thing that's worrying me this week is what has happened to my Shrekkie Monster? I have a little toy -(that I have to share with Maggot) and Mum has pinched it! I took it outside and dropped it in our toilet area. I peed on it a few times, so Maggot didn't want it but he didn't seem to care. However, it made Mum want it. She took him away :-( and put him that funny machine that fills up with water and then spins. Why would Mum want him? She gave him to me in the first place and then took him away - hmmmm I might have to start guarding things if she does that a lot.

Oh I have just seen him on the washing line, Mum has pegged him out by his ear - poor Shrek, I bet that hurts nearly as much as when I bite him. Mum saw me looking at him and said that she has washed him as he was very smelly and that it will be much nicer for me now. Nicer? what does she mean nicer, I thought he smelt lovely and now I will have to chuck him around the garden, roll on him, dribble and pee on him again until he smells just right!

No comments:

Post a Comment