Monday 25 April 2011

Getting fed up with this now......

Taz - He did again. He is her golden boy again!!!!! That stupid dog only went and won the agility on Friday. Mum came back with a trophy, a red rosette and a huge bag of food. She also came back to the housey-thing-on-wheels with Pauline!!!! Yay Pauline came to visit us whilst we were on holiday!!!! She is my friend and I love her, Oh my mind is wandering; back to the blasted Squiddy thing. As I was saying; he won the agility which aparantly moves us up a grade, what ever that is. He also won the jumping. That's fine I thought to myself, I just go in those rings and have fun with my Mum. That was until Sunday and whilst we were waiting for our go at the running and jumping I heard Mum talking to another person. 'What a shame that Dylan had had a pole down' they said and they wished us good luck for our run. 'Oh we won't do anything' said Mum. 'This is Taz, and he won't weave and he knocks poles down for a pass time'
To be quite honest I was a little put out by this and thought I'll show her ...............so I weaved...............and I kept the poles up.................and I won the class by over a second!!!!! I am a good boy!!!! See Squid, I can do it but Mum mustn't get me over excited by squealing at me when I'm running. She was very quiet on this run, much better. I hope she does this more often and I will keep trying very hard for her. She came back to the housey-thing-on-wheels with a red rosette and trophy for me - I'd rather have had a bone. She gave me a big cuddle and cried! I thought I had made her happy but it would appear not, perhaps I won't do it again if it's going to make her cry.
But guess what.......Squiddy just can't let me have all the glory and he went and got another trophy and a blue rosette for coming 2nd in the agility. I might just have to knobble him.

No comments:

Post a Comment