Tuesday 15 February 2011

Tuesdays - Hmmmm I love 'em

Dylan - Ha ha ha, I'm off to see Aunty Sally with Mum in a minute and Taz has to stay at home. I do love Tuesdays as I get to run around for a whole hour doing agility. I try to get it right and do very well actually but as for Mum - well she ought to listen to what she preaches and be a little more consistent. How she expects me to get it right when she's so late telling me what to do. I tell her off though - I shout at her and say 'bloody hell woman, tell me sooner then I can actually get that turn' She doesn't like it much when I answer back but she does take notice and tries harder next time.

The only thing I don't like about Tuesday's is that sometimes I have to go in a strange car. It smells funny and that other dog is there. He's quite nice though and we are good friends but if he didn't come I could have the whole hour to myself instead of sharing!

I wonder what we will be doing today. I hope it's not contacts, I don't really like them very much I much prefer running at full speed but I have to stop on a contact! I do however get a tasty morsel when I stop -(so I usually do) but I'd rather be running.

Hmmmmm what tasty morsels will Mum be taking today. Could be sausage or cheese mmmmmmmmmmmm cheese, sausage, cheese, sausage of course she might just offer that bloody toy instead. I have started to bite the blasted thing really hard cos I want to get rid of it. Mum seems very pleased with me when I try to kill it, she is a very strange woman!

1 comment:

  1. Yes Squid, she IS a very strange woman. You were a very clever boy today when it was your turn. When it wasn't your turn you managed to sabotage your friend's Mum by barking so loud your friend couldn't hear her. A word of advice on that one. The quicker your friend gets it right, the sooner it comes round to your go again!
    Aunty Sally xxxxx

    ReplyDelete