Tuesday 12 April 2011

The Eyes Have It!

Taz - It's Tuesday again today and it's the day that Squid gets to go and see Aunty Sally. He's always full of it when he comes home, but I usually manage to find something in the kitchen that I can take to my bed until Mum gets home. Last week it was one of her socks that I took from the washing machine, it was nice and smelly to snuggle up to. The week before that I found a wooley hat on the worktop. I've had a good look around today and can't find anything except a big old towel that is conveniently in the machine waiting to be washed. Oh well that'll have to do, I'll heave it out and take it to my bed. It's very heavy you know, I have to work very hard! When Mum gets home, I'll jump about with excitement (that always makes her feel special) and then I'll give her my 'you left me home alone - you went and had fun with him and you've done nothing with me' eyes. Poor little me! That always works; she's bound to feel guilty and then she'll take me out for walk - just me and my Mum. Squiddy will have to stay home alone, but he hasn't got the sense to look in the washing machine to see if there's anything to cuddle. He is a stupid dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment